On behalf of the staff and Board at Trinity Buckingham Academy (TBA), it is our pleasure to welcome the new and returning families to the school year. The excitement and energy is evident as we plan for the months ahead. We promise to continue to facilitate the best possible Early Childhood experiences for your preschooler along with opportunities for parent education and socialization. This year we will be celebrationg our 50th anniversary of service to families in our community!
On our website you will find information relevant to TBA as a school and culture. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to speak with us. Our door is always open and we welcome your interest.
We look forward to this year as we work together – a community of parents, staff and Board – in order to bring developmentally appropriate practices in Early Childhood Education to the students of Trinity Buckingham Academy.
We are proud to list some positives about our Preschool and Kindergarten.
Spotlight on Trinity:
- Longevity! Celebrating 50 years of Educational Excellence 1967 – 2016/17
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Division of Private Academic Schools
- Focus on Christian Education
- Monthly Chapel Program for children ~ parents are welcome!
- All lead teachers hold Pennsylvania Certification in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education
- Small Class Size Our emphasis is on individualized and small group instruction
We hope you enjoy looking through our website. We believe it represents our love and devotion to our children and their families. We look forward to meeting with you!
With Warm Regards,
Alison Rose, Interim Director