Our school philosophy is to provide a loving and nurturing environment for our youngest preschool students to explore and experience the world around them. Our Jump Start program is designed to provide experiences for developing skills in:
- transitioning into school and developing independence
- exploring the classroom environment
- beginning social skills with their classmates
- participating in group activities.
Some learning activities that will be offered to your child during our mornings at TBA are:
- making choices during free play
- learning how to play with a classmate
- circle/story time
- social skills at snack time
- songs and large motor movement
- “messy” projects (paint, play dough, and shaving cream)
- the most important lesson of all, as quoted by our graduates… “Mommies and daddies always come back”!
Jump Start Teacher
Lisa Quinlivan-Lutz started working at TBA in 2016, and has worked in the Jump Start class and pre-K 4’s class. She is mom to three TBA alumni, and lives with her husband and hound. Lisa loves to travel, read, cook, and spend time with her family.
Jump Start: The Monkeys
Enrollment Cutoff: Child must be 2 years and 6 months as of September 1st and/or readiness evaluation. Rolling admission throughout the year. As your child turns 2 and a half, they can enroll in our jump start program.
Days: Monday, Friday 9-11:45
Ratio: 8 children with a lead teacher and assistant
Children do not need to be potty trained for this session