Our school philosophy is to provide a loving and nurturing environment for our youngest preschool students to explore and experience the world around them. Our Jump Start program is designed to provide experiences for developing skills in:
- transitioning into school and developing independence
- exploring the classroom environment
- beginning social skills with their classmates
- participating in group activities.
Some learning activities that will be offered to your child during our mornings at TBA are:
- making choices during free play
- learning how to play with a classmate
- circle/story time
- social skills at snack time
- songs and large motor movement
- “messy” projects (paint, play dough, and shaving cream)
- the most important lesson of all, as quoted by our graduates… “Mommies and daddies always come back”!
Jump Start Assistant Teacher
Lisa Quinlivan-Lutz started working at TBA in 2016, and has worked in the Jump Start class and pre-K 4’s class. She is mom to three TBA alumni, and lives with her husband and hound. Lisa loves to travel, read, cook, and spend time with her family.
Jump Start Teacher
Jillian earned her masters degree in special education from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She taught twelfth grade American Government, and tenth grade World History for five years before taking time off to raise her children. She currently lives in Doylestown and enjoys spending time with her family outside. In addition, to working as the 2s teacher, Jillian also teaches CPR, first aide, and AED certification.
Jump Start: The Giraffes
Enrollment Cutoff: Child must be 2 years old as of September 1st and/or readiness evaluation. Rolling admission throughout the year. As your child turns 2, they can enroll in our jump start program.
Days: Monday, Friday 9-11:45
Ratio: 10 children with a lead teacher and assistant
Children do not need to be potty trained for this session